Contact Us Today For Your Free Virtual Consultation 239.580.6930

My Spouse and I Used to Receive Refunds Before We Were Married. Now We Owe Taxes. What Should We Do?

If you are married without children or assets, check to see if the Married Filing Separately filing status lets you keep more of your money.  Otherwise, check your W-4 withholdings at

Anytime you have a life change such as a job, marriage, birth, death, home, retirement or other change, it is a good idea to see how that might affect your tax situation.  This tool may be used at any point in the year to help you adjust your withholding so you do not owe taxes.

There are other steps you may take to maximize your tax savings.  Speak to your tax professional.

Contact Us Today

Rosenblum Tax Law is committed to answering your questions about tax law issues.

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule a free virtual consultation.

Virtual Law Office

Serving clients throughout the State of Florida